Subject: [Leica] PAW 30 (Nathan)
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 21:02:26 +0200

Last week was fairly uneventful, photographically speaking. While
shooting the free roll of Kodak Ektachrome 100 Extra Color that came
with a recent issue of Practical Photography, I got my wife to pose
early one morning with her freshly painted nails. She did protest that
she had not done her hair etc. etc., but posed anyway, and this is the
result. I must admit that the 100mm Apo Macro and a highly saturated
film are not the optimal portrait combo. But I like the shot anyway:

http://www.geocities.com/belgiangator/30.jpg

Complete PAW index is at:

http://www.geocities.com/belgiangator/pawindex.htm

and comments, on or off list, are welcomed and appreciated as always.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland