Subject: Re: [Leica] Minilux, T3, or GR-1 ??
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 14:18:55 +0100

Anyone thinking of a compact should look at the T3.  It has umpteen custom
settings, one of which is the ability to dictate the stae of the flash when
the camera is turned on.  It also takes probably the best pictures of any
compact camera (and I do have a GR1S) I have tried.  Solid construction, a
Zeiss lens and all the features of the GR1S and many more.

Simon