Subject: RE: [Leica] Compendium Review
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 09:28:37 -0400

At 12:47 PM 8/1/01 +0300, Ext-Peter.Sikking@nokia.com wrote:
>I just wanted to say that the theoretical reasoning
>in the book raised eyebrows a couple of times per chapter.
>
>I will not push this thread further.

It probably would be best if we all dropped this at this pint.

It really is simple name-calling to do this "I was surprised at how he set
out so-and-so" without being specific.  If you have a SPECIFIC criticism,
pray, post it.  Otherwise, pray hold your peace.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!