Subject: RE: [Leica] Compendium Review
From: Ext-Peter.Sikking@nokia.com
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:47:20 +0300

- --If you found specific errors in the book, please list them
  here. Otherwise, I'm not sure that I see your point.

People who pointed out the typos don't have to list them
and they probably can't be bothered. That's probably
because most people who read the book found a couple
themselves.

I just wanted to say that the theoretical reasoning
in the book raised eyebrows a couple of times per chapter.

I went out of my way to get the book, I am happy I got it.

I will not push this thread further.

	--ps/032

Replies: Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Compendium Review)