Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom help
From: lea <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 21:30:22 -0500

I'm in KC and tho our water is fine I always use a soft cloth to wipe down the
non-emulsion side of my film after I hang it to dry.

Wad up a piece of cloth in your hand, use just a bit to wipe the negs and make
darn certain that none of it wraps around and hits the emulsion or it will be
full of dust and lint.

Lea

onetreehillclw wrote:

> Being in New Orleans, the water here is terrible.
> Sometimes when I am drying the negatives, I get water spots on the film(b&w
> film).And I do use Zone IV photo-flo to eliminate this problem. Any
> suggestions for properly wiping or drying negatives?
> On a Leica note, I just saw a poor IIIc that had a non-Leitz synch installed
> on her front. Poor, poor girl.
>
> Chris

- --
Lea Murphy