Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] OT: Vietnam, Inc.
From: Bob Walkden <bob@web-options.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 17:03:02 +0100

Hi,

that's all the information I have at the moment I'm afraid. He's
giving a lecture in London at the end of November, so my assumption is
that that coincides with republication. I would also assume that the
book will be republished in the US for sure and the UK. Perhaps
Vietnam too, but this is guesswork.

Ah, I've just found it on amazon:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0714841528/qid%3D996422343/202-7024366-8930220

The 55s are very good, similar in concept to the French Photo Poche series
which is also published in the UK by Thames & Hudson.

- ---

 Bob

mailto:bob@web-options.com

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] OT: Vietnam, Inc.)