Subject: Re: [Leica] MF Leica
From: Tom Finnegan <TomF@piengr.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 15:15:41 -0700

Before people get too excited, I believe that this is old news and Leica has
come out and said that Mr. Cohn's comments were misinterpreted and that they
have no plans to come out with a MF camera. Of course, that could just be a
cover-up. Maybe Mr. Cohn let slip some secret info and they really are
coming out with MF. In either case it doesn't really matter to me since I
would never be able to afford it.

The first time this went around I was envisioning something along the lines
of a Fuji 690 with interchangeable  high speed lenses, or maybe an Alpa with
a Leica viewfinder/rangefinder.

http://www.alpa.ch/alpa/index.html

Tom Finnegan
Seattle

I guess I better start playing the Lotto just in case.