Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica filters, by Leica?
From: Bob Walkden <bob@web-options.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 21:05:39 +0100

Hi,

coincidentally I was also once a subscriber to the Contax mailing
list, and I also happened to be looking at the B+W filters brochure
when your email arrived. B+W are made in Germany. They use Schott
glass, they're part of Schneider, and also own Kasemann, so their
credentials are pretty good.

In the catalogue they write "B+W supplies filters to namebrand
European camera manufacturers...". Not too many of them around. I
wonder who they mean?

- ---

 Bob

mailto:bob@web-options.com