Subject: [Leica] M5?
From: KARM40@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 15:16:37 EDT

I've been lurking for quite a while now and I was thinking about getting an
M5.  I shoot stills on motion pictures and run into low light conditions
quite often.  I thought that I could get by with a Summilux, but after
reading and seeing some of the images posted here, I was thinking of spending
the extra money. Think the size matches my hands, but combined with the now
required Nocti, does this defeat the whole purpose of having a small comfy
camera?  How is this combination?  Or am I just nuts?
I love lurking here and thanks,
Mark Fellman
Los Angeles

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] M5?)