Subject: [Leica] Richard Bram in London
From: philcoomes@talk21.com
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:58:09 BST

I have been lurking on the LUG for sometime now, reading the digest when I get the chance and picking up some good advice from time to time, finally I felt I ought to post once in a while.  So here goes....

Earlier this week I read Gerry Walden's review of Richard Brams show in Mayfair, London, and thought I'd pop along.  I have just got back and would like to urge anyone who can get along to The Shepherds Market gallery, Shepherds Market, Mayfair, London, W1, to do so before the 29th July.

Richard has some wonderful street photography on show, plus other work, all gorgeously printed and shown off to great effect.

The rain drenched couple on Oxford Street is very powerful as are many shots on the London Underground, juxtaposing people and sections of billboards.

Do go along, you won't be disappointed.

Phil Coomes
Photographer - BA(Hons) ARPS
http://www.philcoomes.co.uk