Subject: [Leica] Richard Bram in London
From: "Gerry Walden" <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 09:36:45 +0100

Last night I had the pleasure of attending the Private View of fellow Leica
user Richard Bram's first show in London - and what a tremendous pleasure it
was. Richard was showing at a small gallery right in the centre of Mayfair
and he had succeeded in using the space to the maximum. There was a good
mixture of his Kentucky Derby work and his fine-art nudes neatly divided
into three rooms with his brilliantly seen street photography and other work
('Found Objects') occupying the main room off the street.

To say it was busy is an understatement with invited guests mingling with
people walking in from the street all the time. This was a new part of
London to me, and it has a continental flavour to it which so well suits
Richards kind of exhibition. I am sure that he will do well there. Suffice
it to say that there was much there that my wife and I wanted.

Regrettably the show closes on 29 July, but if you are in London be sure to
visit it at The Shepherds Market gallery, Shepherds Market, Mayfair, London
W1.

Gerry