Subject: RE: [Leica] Scanning
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 01:58:02 -0700 (PDT)

Brian Reid wrote:

(Snip) The world is full of people you don't like and who don't like
you. Nothing you say will change them, nor will it change what they
think of  you. (Snip)

What? The whole world? What a discouraging prospect! :-( I thought it
was only Indonesia that was like that - just goes to show how wrong you
can be. Still, forewarned is forearmed ... better late than never ...
every cloud has a silver oxide lining ... don't worry, just go out and
take more pixels ... a pixel is worth a thousand words ... (and there's
more where that came from, he he!) Anybody still like me out there?
Thought not. You were right, Brian.
;-)

Prosecutor: "And how would you describe the state of the accused at the
time, officer?"
Police witness: "He was as drunk as a judge"
Judge (interrupting): "Don't you mean as drunk as a lord?"
Police witness: "Yes, m'lord."

Regards,

=====
Ray