Subject: Re: [Leica] more noctilux images
From: Barney Quinn <barney@ncep.noaa.gov>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 19:59:05 -0400

Brian,

That's what I've been telling myself, too, and I had the same reaction. My three
are out of college, but the Chairman of the Familly Purchasing Committee is TOTALLY
adamat about getting the ari conditionner replaced.

Such is life.

Bareny

Message from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] more noctilux images)