Subject: RE: [Leica] Scanning
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 20:02:06 -0400

> > You really have become a complete waste of time
> > and completely annoying, as other people have
> > warned me you would.
>
> Your posts consist almost exclusively of personal attacks; mine consist of
> information

What information have you posted at all?  None.  All you have done is repeat
your claim, and not once have you provided any substantiation.  That is by
no means discussing or providing any information.

In turn, I have clearly provided the mathematical basis, examples, or
definitions to substantiate why your claims are wrong.  If you take someone
showing that you are wrong as a personal attack that's your problem.
"exclusively"...how dramatic and what crap.

I've been warned that you are very good at causing trouble by doing exactly
what you have been doing here.  Cut the crap.

Replies: Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (RE: [Leica] Scanning)
Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Scanning)