Subject: Re: [Leica] more noctilux images
From: "Daniel Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:03:52 -0400

Dan,
The Noctilux is a better investment! And to top it off, you get to play with
it everyday!
You also find yourself going into increasingly darker place looking for
situations to confound the Nocti, but my experience is that if there is
enough light for you to see to set the shutter speed, or even find the damn
thing, there is enough light to get a photo with the Nocti!
Dan (Who once walked, for a short time, on the dark side....Then the owner
found me and made me give his Noctilux back!))Post