Subject: Re: [Leica] more noctilux images
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 15:07:28 -0400

I think this may have been one of the first times that I have seen
photographs taken with the Noctilux that really demonstrate to me the power
of the f1 lens opening.

Very nice indeed...Now, how much does that damn lens cost, and will my 1000
shares of Iomega ever recover back to the 6 bucks that I paid for them?
Here's a promise, if they do, I will use the recovered money to buy a Noct.
 (Makes it a pretty safe bet unfortunately for me  :-(  )

dan c.

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] more noctilux images)
Reply from "Daniel Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] more noctilux images)
Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] more noctilux images)