Subject: Re: [Leica] Town Hall Cameras, NZ
From: "Mitch Brown" <leicameter@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 21:16:21 +1200

I visited the store last Tuesday while I was in Auckland (I live in New
Zealand). The owner is a Leica nut. He got out his Leica M gear and we had a
good discussion about things Leica. He has two very nice M2's in stock, one
of which has a slight dimple at one end but would have to be the smoothest,
brightest Leica M I have ever handled. I would of bought it on the spot but
as I have recently shelled out nearly 30K for a new car I had to shelve the
idea. Pity.