Subject: Re: [Leica] "film look" effects
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 21:26:40 -0500

Mike,
I don't like the effects they made, but I have seen stuff made with that
look not too long ago on some TV series...  looks yukky.

Like the time  I bought a new Angenieux 9.5-57 zoom for the Aaton, and an
art director pulled out some black panty hose to put over the lens to give
it a soft effect...... (sigh)

Regards,
SonC

Replies: Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> ([Leica] Bokeh-google search)