Subject: Re: [Leica] re: digital noctilux vs 10X faster films?
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 19:15:16 -0700

I wouldn't sell "reduced silver content" short. I don't care if they
wind up using photo sensitive vegetable dyes. I still have to propel my
message through a myriad of mechanical limitation as it is, one more
set, or less, won't make much difference in the long run.

  Slobodan Dimitrov

Replies: Reply from "Daniel Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] re: digital noctilux vs 10X faster films?)
Message from "Dante A. Stella" <dante@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] re: digital noctilux vs 10X faster films?)