Subject: Re: [Leica] digital M Bokeh generator
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <SonC@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 13:35:28 -0500

> Sonny writes:
> > Sure there is....
> >
> > http://www.sonc.com/Bokeh.htm
>
> In real photographs, bokeh varies with the distance of an
element in the target
> image from the nominal plane of focus.  That is not the
case for this
> simulation, nor can it ever be, unless a way is devised to
incorporate the third
> dimension into images (as through a user-created mask).

Yeah, yeah yeah.  I think I said it was fake already.  You
really need to do something about those piles, they're
draining the blood away from your sense of humor.

Regards,
SonC

Message from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] digital M)
Message from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] digital M Bokeh generator)