Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW 27 & 28 (Nathan)
From: "Victor Wek" <photvictor@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 18:21:24

The photo shows sign of changes to me, west type of toilet poping out,
close to business adverting. Who on West does that? But because a lot of
things are new in Poland, few can understand and knows how it should be.
Infrastructure is changing slowly, and it is difficult to change mentality
in one night, after 50 years of brainwash, but you can fill shelves quickly.
It is getting better, and in Poland is desire to makes life normal, not only
of shop shelves level.

Victor
Earth, Solar System
http://communities.msn.ca/VictorPhoto