Subject: RE: [Leica] Gray or Not too Gray.
From: "Mehrdad Sadat" <m.sadat@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 01:29:06 -0700

can u find anybody who prefers equipment that needs service?? just because
leica's cost more, it does not exclude them from the service category. So if
somebody pays 200k for a Ferrari, he or she should expect the car never
needs service, on the contrary! leica's are very mechanical and everything
mechanical will eventually need service. my friend you buy a leica for
extraordinary design & optics.

Thanks, Mehrdad