Subject: Re: [Leica] Fuji Acros?
From: "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:53:35 -0500

I like the Fuji Acros so far, I've shot two rolls of this film. My first
roll was developed in ID-11 at 75 degrees. I looked at the neg's and found
all my shots were slightly out of focus! And I used my new Leica Elmar-M!
What the hell was wrong???? Does this film suck? Do I really suck? Nope.
Simple mistake, I was SO excited to try this new film, I forgot to make sure
the Elmar was in the locked position. I'm sure I am not the only one to make
this mistake.
So, the second roll came out fine(I used my 35/f2 Summicron).
The film had very fine grain(printed a 11x14), and is sharp, but not as
sharp as Delta 100 I beLIEve. At $4.00 a roll, I'll probably stick with
Delta and XP2, than keep using the Fuji.
It's always fun to try new films though, just make sure you know what you're
doing first. Lock and load that Elmar-M!

Chris Williams