Subject: [Leica] Rapidwinders trading
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 12:20:00 -0300

I'm thinking to let my M6 go away and keep my M2 and M3 since I'm going
almost Linhof geared.
I have a like new black Rapidwinder on my M6 and would like to keep the
system. So I'd like to give my M6 Rapidwinder and get a M2 Rapidwinder.

Mine is taped with black tape since it was new. Working  fully 100%...

Is there anybody out there willing to give his/her M2 Rapidwinder a journey
to Buenos Aires ?
I already asked my black M6 Rapidwinder and told me he'd be willing to visit
the North Half of the World again. Maybe he's missing a little.

Regards

Pablo