Subject: [Leica] Biogon specs/OT
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 14:43:59 -0300

Hi fellows,

I'm trying to get a Zeiss Biogon 53 mm for my Linhof but before going
further I'd need to know some specs about that a Senior lens.
I understand that this lens was designed to cover the 6x9 frame size but I
would really and precisely know what should be the circumference diameter
the lens can deliver since I'm planning to use with a 4x5 camera maybe with
a 6x12 roll film holder.

I'll appreciate some info, a web site where I can find this specs out or
whatever you could let me know...

Thanks

Pablo