Subject: [Leica] still m6less....
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 01:40:28 -0400 (EDT)

how long has it been? i can barely breathe -- i feel suffocated ....
despite valiant efforts from steve lehurray (who ended my MOST CRITCAL
problem with the m3 -- in the form of sending me (free of charge) a nifty
rewind lever for it) i'm still m6less. a call to ye not-so-local camera
shoppe which has held my beloved leica imprisoned these many weeks,
revealed no news "i just dont know that the status is" i was told "call
back monday".

i began to sweat. so what, it's july. tomorrow i'm off to a Foto Shoot,
i'll bring the m3 and a ... 50? 35? i'd take the 35 -- Lugger jim shulman
loaned me a 35mm finder the size of a grapefruit, it's like having the
head of john the baptist in my hotshoe and sticking my eyeball to his ear
every time i want to take a photo. changing the shutter speed with that
thing attached is out of the question, so i might take the 50. i guess it
would force me to work with that focal length -- but Why Suffer!?

my m6 was so beautiful (okay, it was ugly, but we never quarrled).

okay kids, i'm going to grit my teeth and dive in. wish me luck (or
demise, as your conscious warrents)

keep pushing that shutter button, it'll come unstuck,

kc

Replies: Reply from "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net> (Re: [Leica] still m6less....)