Subject: [Leica] 4x6 Prints
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:44:08 -0500

I develop my film but use a vendor to make a contact sheet, then enlarge
what I think is another wall hanger. On some, I would like just regular
prints. How do you  do this in your own darkroom, no paper this size
etc. I note that a lot of members post their prints and assume that are
using a computer to do their prints. Local prints are real expensive and
since a machine usually does it, you may get your negatives scratched.

Replies: Reply from lea <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] 4x6 Prints)