Subject: Re: [Leica] Mosquitoes, DR. BLACKTAPE, and other pests
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 22:09:44 -0700

A very civilized and reasonable post.

No attack was meant. Although you were the last one quoted, most of the
comments were addressed to others. Unfortunately my previous comments were
about as serious as I can squeeze out.

But it wasn't sarcastic! Of course we'd prefer to remain in trustful
ignorance while the experts decide what's good for us on the other lists...
(That was sarcastic. :-)

I'll happily give you the last word on this one. The issue is complex,
important, and probably better dealt with elsewhere.

Regards,

Mike Quinn