Subject: RE: [Leica] Kind of Neat
From: Daniel Bowdoin <danlb@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 10:59:23 -0700

Frank Filippone wrote

>Not that I disbelieve this particular story, but if I had a nickel for every
>camera that had a great story attached to its sale...........
>
>A new invention of Ebay is the Auto-BS-Story generator.  First created in
>non-computer form for Shutterbug Ads.......
>
>Frank Filippone
>red735i@earthlink.net

A possibility that didn't fail to cross my mind:-) But it does have a
sortakindamoreorless ring of veracity about it (but then I'm a hopeless
romantic). I do hope all those bidders had some way to check it out . . .
I guess one easy way would be just to correlate the articles and covers
mentioned in the text with the photographer who actually did them.
Anyway, even if it's  hoax, it's a nicely done one:-)

Regards

Dan Bowdoin

Replies: Reply from Bob Walkden <bob@web-options.com> (Re[2]: [Leica] Kind of Neat)