Subject: [Leica] Kind of Neat
From: Daniel Bowdoin <danlb@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 10:15:25 -0700

I've been following this auction on The Internet Auction Site That Shall
Always Remain Unnamed since I stumbled across it several days ago, just
to see how it turns out.  Since there are only a few hours left until it
ends, I thought some of the folks here might enjoy looking at it before
it disappears . . . . *not* to bid on it, but just to read the text that
accompanies it. Please know that I have absolutely nothing to do with
this particular auction in any way, shape, or form. I just thought it was fun.

                http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/
eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1254276386

Regards

Dan Bowdoin