Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: projection screen
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 21:12:05 -0500

Some years ago, and perhaps today although I have not looked, there was a
silver projection screen called a silver lenticular screen that gave very
good sharpness, was quite bright, but was narrower in viewing angle than
glass beaded or the matt screen.   I looked at  some and thought to buy one
but got a matt screen instead.  I'm trying to remember the last time I have
seen one and can't but it was some time ago.  They are probably listed in
catalogs - try Calumet.

Dick Hemingway
Plano, TX