Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS: Bokeh'm somebody, naw nuke it! ;-)
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 10:28:09 -0500

The interesting thing about Ted's pictures in "This is Our Work," is that
while looking through it for examples of bad Bokeh to rag Ted about I
really didn't find any (or I don't know it when I see it).  Plate 2 of the
nurse is one of my favorite pictures in the book.  I don't really believe
that the reflection by the right side of her head and at the left of the
head are "bad" and on Plate 69 I think that the double images on the window
are probably caused by a double pane reflection.

However, look carefully at all the rest of the pictures - the out of focus
areas, as far as I can tell, are very smooth. I guess it just comes down to
it that Ted is just damn good.

Dick H
Plano, TX

Replies: Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] WAS: Bokeh'm somebody, naw nuke it! ;-))