Subject: Re: [Leica] Meter Choices, anyone?
From: "Ethel Red" <ethel_red@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:51:58 -0400

>Why insult the camera by ignoring it?>
>Mark Rabiner
>
>Portland, Oregon

What nonsense is this? Will the camera's feelings be hurt?

The M6's inboard meter is marginal at best. You can never be sure of exactly
what you're metering since there's no indication in the viewfinder of the
metered area.

I'm partial to the Sekonic L-408. It has a 5 degree spot and an incident
meter built in. It's light weight and takes up very little space in my bag.

See: http://www.sekonic.com/Products/L-408.html

PJW