Subject: Re: [Leica] The perfect bag?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:37:25 -0400

Well, to his hims own..;-)...I tried putting film in that rear pocket
and found that it worked perfectly for me...I can just dip in and grab a
roll without opening or closing anything...and, as I noted, the front
pocket will hold something as large as the Sekonic 508 and/or the SF20
flash....as to the gear banging around in the bag - Tom is probably
right in saying, far more politely than I am about to, that it's not the
bag for those for whom Leicas are jewelry....;-)...but a wrapped lens or
two, or just a lens wrap stuffed in, will keep the gear from
scraping...And, again, when I tested it - and it was just a test,
getting the gear described in wasn't that tuff...PLUS....if one is just
carrying the gear, a tight fit is actually better than a lose fit...and
once one is using ones gear, at least one body and lens will be out of
the bag....so...

And Tom is also right when he notes that it looks more like a
purse...ooops...shoulder bag for guys ....than it does a camera
bag...:-)

B. D.