Subject: [Leica] Week 28 in Denver
From: "Bill" <bnelsch@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 10:34:59 -0600

I just love this room - all four walls are mirrored and with numerous spot
lights in the ceiling together with the wonderful smooth out of focus
ability of the f/2.8 100 APO makes for a pleasing image.  I will say that
this is the one time that the otherwise flawless metering system of the R8
is confused.  With all of that light bouncing around, the subjects are way
under exposed and only the spot meter feature works.
www.photobynelsch.com/PAW/28.html

I've also modified my PAW website with the goal of reducing the download
time of our DSL deprived dial up brethren.  Sometimes, though, the server
(qwest.net) tends to be a bit sticky.  www.photobynelsch.com/PAW

Bill in Denver

Replies: Reply from "Douglas Landrum" <dflandrum@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Week 28 in Denver)