Subject: [Leica] Leica IIc questions
From: "Tourtelot" <tourtelot@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 17:54:04 -0700

Hi,

I am a newbie to this list and Leicas in general.  I have always lusted
after a Leica RF and I may have gotten my prayer answered by my step-father
who says he will send me his "old" Leica IIc and three Leitz lenses (Gasp!).
This camera was bought in the fifties but even with some real Web-snooping,
I can't understand where in the history of Leica RFs this camera resides.  I
am not looking to sell it (unless it is valued enough to pay for a pretty
nice M2 or M3 <g>) but I'll be looking to get it repaired (CLA) and to have
a sense of it's worth before I take it out as a shooter.

Anyone on the list give me some thoughts on these questions?

Thanks.

D.

Douglas Tourtelot, CAS
Seattle, WA