Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB: Rolleiflex T or Rolleicord Vb
From: Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 07:52:59 -0700

Rich Lahrson wrote:

> Hi r g,
>
>      I'm looking for a Rolleiflex T or Rolleicord Vb.  I'm in the US and I've
> bought
> and sold on US eBay.  I've been looking on the German eBay, language is
> no problem, but I was wondering if it is best to ask before bidding about
> international shipping.  Usually, there's no comment.  I've sold some things
> to Europe and requested US International MO.  If I buy, can the seller
> in Germany except the US International MO without a fee?  For a camera,
> I'll guess shipping at about 20 to 25 dollars.  Sometimes I see something
> on the German eBay, but I'm afraid to bid.

First ask the US Postoffice if you can send an International MO to Germany. I
would think so but not possible for all countries (example, Hong Kong China)

Then before bidding ask the seller if US Postoffice International MO will be
accepted. (It's in US dollars so they have to convert)

I recommend postal shipping, registered.

There are other ways, I think the above is the best though.

Dennis

Message from "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net> (Re: [Leica] How good is the 50mm Summitar?)
Message from "r g" <photos@nyc.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] How good is the 50mm Summitar?)
Message from Rich Lahrson <tripspud@transbay.net> ([Leica] WTB: Rolleiflex T or Rolleicord Vb)