Subject: Re: [Leica] How good is the 50mm Summitar?
From: "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 00:12:11 -0500

Summar's are no longer dirt cheap. Ebay sellers have been getting about $200
for them. I remember a few years ago, you could buy one for about $60. I
have one coated and one un-coated. True, they don't beat the Elmar, but the
lens is a great user. Try it with some Tech Pan. No softness with that film!

Chris Williams
Summar User(And Summitar)