Subject: [Leica] free grafmatic manual now available!
From: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 17:21:47 -0400

If you have a grafmatic back for your 4x5 or 2x3 camera and have always
wanted a manual, or indeed not known how to get it working, you can download
a scan of the original now from

    http://www.pinkheadedbug.com//downloads/grafmatic.pdf

It's about 3.6 Mb unfortunately, but that's because i wanted you to have all
the detail in the line drawings. As you can see it's in PDF format so you
might need the acrobat reader to open it.

I am crossposting this to the LUG and Streetphoto cos I know there a quite a
few folks on these lists too using these wonderful bits of kit.

If you don't know WHAT a grafmatic back is, it's a six-sheet cut film
magazine which fits onto a graflok back and allows you to make six sheet
film exposures in about 30 seconds. They are one of the most ingenious
mechanical devices ever made IMO.

- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com