Subject: [Leica] Noctilux images posted to web
From: "Victor Wek" <photvictor@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 20:29:40

I think, I will stop believe that Noctilux is for photographic babies only.
Your http://members.aol.com/zeissleica/private/Silver.JPG image presents
pastel like quality of Noctilux, sharp and smooth. That, how it looks when
50/1 is stopped down. There is no visible vineting on your panorama.
Great shoots and good work.
Thanks for posting

Victor
Earth, Solar System