Subject: Re: [Leica] De-lurking
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 19:40:34 -0400

You might well might...although I would foolishly be willing to wager a
case of BohKAH that you would find that while I have contributed to
off-topic rants and diabtribes, I have rarely - if ever - begun them.
But my obvious point was that whether or not one dropped Leica images
into Adobe layouts....aw, hell, what dif does any of it make in this
madhouse....? ;-)

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] De-lurking)
Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] De-lurking)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] De-lurking)