Subject: Re: [Leica] De-lurking
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 16:12:12 -0400

Wonderful stuff!  Brought back some poignant recollections of rowing out of
the old Naval Record Center in downtown Alexandria, Va, some 30 odd years
ago--as a gawky adolescent in a heavy eight--and breaking accumulating ice
off the sculls.  It seems to me that the Noct has a distinct and pleasing
color signature, I think, though I shoot mainly b&w with mine, so I'm not
so sure.

CHandos

At 12:37 PM 7/12/01 -0700, you wrote:
>* I recently acquired a Noctilux. My neighborhood in Seattle (Pike St.,
>close to downtown) is *very* interesting at night and I've had a lot of fun
>with this lens. I also have some interesting pre-dawn rowing photos at:
>http://www.dingoboy.com/0104/rowing/mastersB8.html.

Chandos Michael Brown
History and American Studies
College of William and Mary