Subject: [Leica] Replaced my M6
From: "Edward Mortimer" <munkfishy2k@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 20:39:31 -0000

Hi leica users,
Sorry I havent been around for awhile but I havent had access to the
internet recently. Anyway Im back now and I have good news.
You may or may not know that I bought a used M6 `classic` about 2 months
ago. However it did have some problems with it such as inaccurate meter, and
a shutter problem at fast speeds. So, I took it back to where I bought it
(Jessops) for repair. That was about three weeks ago, I got in contact with
Jessops service to find out how long it would take to repair. They said that
my camera had been deemed too expensive to repair under g'tee and that I
could either have a full refund or they would provide another. Naturally I
said I would prefer to have another M6. This week I have recieved another M6
in absolute mint condition a model 5 years later than the one I originally
purchased. And boy am I happy... Its a real gem, and condidering its worth a
fair bit more than the original I purchased, I not complaining about having
to bring the original back for repair.
Well Done Jessops

Regards Edd