Subject: Re: [Leica] Large Format lenses
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 10:58:42 -0700

Johnny Deadman wrote:

> on 7/12/01 9:28 AM, Charles Harris at charles@charlesharris.com wrote:
>
> > I've just purchased an old Linhof Technica V :). The included lenses are not
> > to my liking. Can anybody recommend a brand or series of large format
> > lenses. Those closest to the Leica look would be the most interesting. I'll
> > probably get something in the range of 75-90, 115-150, and a 210-240.
> > Fastest available f stop only. Thanks.
>
> what lenses did you get with it?? maybe I can relieve of a couple :)
><Snip>

And what would be wrong with the Linhof lenses?!!! They might cost a bit more
with the words Linhof on them but are the highest quality Schneider glass!! I
think hand picked over by the Linhof people... with their monocles…
I'd not kick them out of bed for eating crackers!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/