Subject: Re: [Leica] Change of screen name
From: David Degner <ddegner@morris.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 11:30:30 -0400

I wouldn't be surprised at all if AOL blocked the use of a different e-mail
client.  If they did let you use a third party e-mail client you might be a
satisfied customer.  First off they market to those who know little about
the Internet and are easily preyed upon. Those who are willing to pay $20+
a month for something that others sell for $9 or you can get for
free.  They spam your e-mail and they force you to look at a whole butt
load of Time Warner advertising.  There version of a search shows only
those who pay to be shown.  They have a phantom customer service
department.  Did I mention they seem to crash a lot.  Oh whoops am I going
on about this? I just put AOL somewhere out there with Phillip Morris and
Hitler. :[)

Message from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Change of screen name)
Message from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Change of screen name)