Subject: Re: [Leica] Where We Post From
From: David Degner <ddegner@morris.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 16:59:56 -0400

I have been living I Augusta GA, all 17 years of my life.  This is the home
of that little golf tournament called "THE MASTERS".  I was lucky enough to
snag a job at a local media company as an intern/web side designer/engineer
which is the only way I could get enough money for my baby(leica M3 with
50mm Summicron).