Subject: Re: [Leica] my first noctilux images
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 08:06:03 -0700

rei wrote & showed:
> [...]
the noct revealed a slightly out-of-focus rangefinder in my M6, so my images
are not well-focused (i tested against another M6, and with a 90 summicron)<
> nevertheless, i put up 2 images from my test roll:<<<<

Rei,
You keep shooting with a Noctilux and producing images like these,
particularly the mother and child and you'll not have any problem with
future results!

And if you feel they are slightly soft don't worry, as sometimes Nocti has
that kind of look due to the minimal depth of field. But that's what makes
them cool and neat looking!

Besides, from where I sit if they are a little soft, who cares! It doesn't
matter one wit as they are "nice pictures!"

ted
an old time, long time Noctilux user!

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant