Subject: [Leica] Re:careful/where we post from
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 07:15:01 EDT

telling this bunch to be careful in a political discussion is like waving a
red flag at a bull -- and in my experience, people who are still fighting the
vietnam war are lost causes, don't waste time battling them. They'll drown
you out with flag waving and singing the national anthem.

I lurk/post from Ogden, Utah -- Leica user for nearly 30 years, CL, M3 and R3
in that order. 52 years old, newspaper columnist and reporter, also an addict
of the minox of late, which makes using 35mm feel like large format.

charles trentelman
ogden, utah