Subject: [Leica] PAW
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 20:22:43 -0500

This week's PAW is dedicated to my sister. Stricken with polio at the age of
6, she's certainly faced her share of adversity.  She was a March of Dimes
poster child in the early '60s. She's had more major surgeries than I can
count.  Not only did she survive polio, but she raised a son as a single
mom. She's traveled the globe on numerous occasions. She works for the
University of California at Berkeley.

This photo was taken just after her 50th Birthday. Spending time with my
sister makes me grateful for so many things; like being able to easily
navigate a short flight of stars. It's amazing the things I take for
granted. She's an amazing persons. She never complains about anything. No
challenge is too big for her. She's an inspiration to me. She's a bit camera
shy so I had to rely on the stealth of my SL for this shot. (Take that M6!)
Lens: 90/2 Summicron Film: Fuji Acros. Straight scan on LS-30 using Vuescan.
No manipulation, other than resizing in Photoshop.

http://www.lightcurves.com/images/mindi.jpg

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] PAW)