Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Where We Post From
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 19:43:31 -0500

Brian,

Great story. And some very good points. We shouldn't forget history. These
days we seem to, all too frequently. Moreso, even,  when we're proximate to
the remnants.

I think you've hit on one reason I've always been fascinated with
documentary photography. It's a record of history -- the big and the small
events.

Portland is already gearing up for the 200th Anniversary of the Corp of
Discovery journey in 1805-6. That should be interesting.

Dave